Thread: nATo
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2004, 22:34   #44
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
We understand what the producer of the project says. Which are vague things, that he thinks make him sound unique and very smart, but is nothing but cheap philosophy. Anyway, what he says about this project shows no true message, it's just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual garbage that leads to nowhere.

And Shap himself said in an interview about tATu that "if there was no message, it wouldn't work". So, nATo will not work because the message does not exist, only shock and one song, except that there is not much left, except "people see what they want to see" Duh.
Ivan doesn't just said things .. he made it happened .. he put them on your face .... he made you face it .. that is why you are here to talk about it..

now the image on this girl in burqa .. aren't they another human beings .. hurt and lost everything .. has no choice.. has nothing left to live for .. Ivan said the message is love.. so she is not two pretty teenage lesbians kissing in the rain .. what is love to her? I hope to find that in the lyric translation... maybe someday...

but if you choose to denial them ... and hope they will stop themselves... or that you wont by any chance be one of their "innocent" victims ... ( who is innocent anyway? ) .. so you think you can care less about it.. avoid them... or simply try not to even think about it... because they make you sick...

.. now I really really need the translation of the lyric!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means