Thread: Mylène Farmer
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2005, 06:42   #22
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
So the paranoid MF kills the innocent version of her - the one in the cage; but she's also a victim.
i don't see that like that ...the captive mylène "is" in a cage as a "witch" for me....i mean cut hair, prisonner robe... the interpretation of "witch" ...in the middle age "witches" might be linked to "magie" ,bad conception of religion or Sexe....things which ere against the "moral"..

So i don't think Mylène killed the Mylène captive....think this last one was killed by the Society because she acted against the trditionnal moral....

So the Black Mylène come to "avenge" her and fights against the all anonymous, power, religious frighting members...the traditionnal society...
So she returns the situation : usally men said "Faites l'amour, nous la guerre"....here she becomes a warrior herself...

Who could be the black Mylène ? I mean which relations with the captive Mylène ? She could be her "emotionnal, thoughts" sister....(another person who is in the same position...agaisnt the traditionnal moral...)...she could be her real sister....she could be her Ghost, fantôme...reincarnation....I mean she could be the captive Mylène who comes back to have a revange...so when she acts she thinks about the captive Mylène , her previous life....flash-back...She has her vengeance in usisng the "society, men" weapon: the War instead of the traditionnal role devoted to women : Love..., with her friends , the crows (traditionnal friends of witches...not as a symbol of rigidity or society , for my part...Mylène awlays loved the crows...they are the symbol of all what is occulte...)....
When her vengeance is accomplish, she diseapppar in dust or little crows to fly and go further with the wind and fight again against the Injustice of Society which doesn't recognize difference way of life......

I feel it as a song against the Society linked to Tradition and Religion/Power (the allusion to Marie /Martyr is Strong in the song and dead Mylène apppears in the clip as a true Martyr... victim....The witch becomes a Saint/Holy)..