View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 00:25   #18
Losing it!

prostrel.
Try to get a friend or a sibing, anyone to look at your 6-Step. Even if they don’t know how to fix it themselves, they should be able to tell you what’s wrong with it. Ask them if it looks good. Family members are espcialy over-critical, they are the best. Or, you can try getting one of your friends to learn with you. Start up a crew.

It’s good to hear you have already started on the turtle position. I don’t think that your arms have a lot to do with how long you can hold it. If you notice, when you come out of that position it’s not your arms that hurt, it’s what? Your stomach! Work on finding a comfy position, and if your having balance problems, use the arm of your sofa or a high stool.

Quote:
At the beginning of that "6 step" video that guy does some nice steps, stepping his legs crosswise. I tried that too and it was a good way to get my body warm.
Yea, that’s called Uprock or Toprock. It’s used to get peoples attention and forum a circle in crowds for room to Break. We’ll get to it soon enough.

Quote:
And I learned something else: I should do vacuuming/hoovering before I start to practise "Turtle freeze" position. I still have some rubbish in my mouth.
LOL

Quote:
W0000t.. They breakdance in groups.. That's so cool.. Especially when two of them start breakdancing together.. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
QueenBee. Another vid with some group breakin just for you. It’s from The BOTY in 2002: http://www.bboy.org/gallery/data/504/50256BOTY_2002.wmv