View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 22:16   #17
Участник

I finally had time to practise 6 step. I`m not 100% sure that I got it right. It would be good to have someone watching when I`m doing it or video camera would be even better to have. At least it would be fun to watch it afterwards.

I did the Turtle freeze too. So far I can do it like this: I place my elbows under my hip to the point where my hip bones are. Then I lean my lower body to rest on my elbows and then I lift my legs and I`m not sure in what position they are but they are off the ground. I can`t keep myself up like that guy in that picture, my arms are too weak for that, so I have to turn my face to the right/left so that I don`t hurt my nose. In this position I can be 3-5 seconds so far. But if I do it every day few times maybe I someday can do it better, I hope.

At the beginning of that "6 step" video that guy does some nice steps, stepping his legs crosswise. I tried that too and it was a good way to get my body warm. What is that song in the video? I liked it.

And I learned something else: I should do vacuuming/hoovering before I start to practise "Turtle freeze" position. I still have some rubbish in my mouth.

Thank you Stop it! for Turtle instructions!