View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:28   #983
Участник

It's a pity, I really love most all your comments, Mulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
I never said she was, nor did any one else.
Yeah, You're right, You never said that. But Sometimes seems that Somepeople thinks so.

Quote:
She can do as many or as few gigs as she wants to. What you want is irrelevant.
Of course, She can do as many gigs as she want to (rather they want to) But it's not correct to this new project. Why? Beacuse they just be to using image of t.A.T.u. and not Lena K. project.

Quote:
She does. They are good pop/rock songs, and while they may not set the world on fire, I think a lot of people will like them.
Maybe you want to say They are good pop songs but I don't see any good song there, I mean what is a good song? I would say that A good song is a work of art or a hit. (Though that Pop's world it should be more a hit). Maybe we got to have a different point of view.

Quote:
Writing songs is easy, writing good songs is more difficult. The end result has got to be something people will want to listen to over time.
Yeah wiriting good songs is more difficult. it seems that it's too hard to do for them.

Quote:
I don't know the internal workings of Lena's management, so I can't comment. However things seem to be moving along quickly enough, as far as I can see.
Moving along quickly?. I don't think so, I still remember when they just finished the third album for the project t.A.T.u. We do not get it until much later. It seems that it is too difficult for them to release a album. Creating music has never been problem for them. They used to get it from other artists. So I wouldn't say that Things seem to be moving along quickly, Right now it's too wrong to say that.

Quote:
No, the fact that they are the big hits is exactly why Lena should perform them. I hope you never go into band management, as you don't seem to have grasped the way things are done. Remember the idea is to make money, and therefore you compromise - do what you want to do, and what the fans want to hear/see.
It's a new thing to me, Lena is playing to be t.A.T.u. then she shouldn't make a new project. Because if fans want to hear just t.A.T.u. then her solo project is done.

Quote:
Oh for goodness sake that's exactly what she is doing.
Wrong if You would see it from my view, that's exactly what they are doing. (Renski, Staff of t.A.T.u., maybe the band except lena)

Quote:
In Lena's case, she only has one album, and that hasn't even been released yet. What do you expect her to do - oh that's right, do a concert comprising of new songs nobody's heard yet. Yes, that's going to be successful
No more concerts? They should be making a new video, new promotion and They really need to finish their album. Then they would make better concerts with the music from this new project.

Quote:
OK, let's look at her set list for The Troubadour:

Running Blind - Tatu - Never performed live before
Fly on the Wall - Tatu - Never performed live before
ATTSS - Tatu
World - New
Craving - Tatu - Never performed live before
Cosmos - Tatu
HSIN - Smith's Cover
IRS - New
Just A Day - New
Lost In Love - New
Show Me Love - Tatu
So Not Cool - New
Stay - New
30 Minutes - Tatu
NGGU - Tatu

Tatu - 8 - 3 of which Tatu never performed
New - 6
Cover - 1
Anyway this is music from t.A.T.u. project even if there's not a live performe of them. Not Lena Project. So you think that's reasonable have more music from other projects that their music? No Mulder that's no reasonable. You can have music from other projects on your concerts but that should be a extra thing.

Quote:
I don't really want to get into tedious arguments about this, it's just that I think everyone should give Lena a chance to establish herself before condemning her as useless, when she hasn't even released her first solo album.
Anyone really can give Lena a chance if they really think that she is making good things but example I don't see good things on this project. But I won't close my mind about that. If they start to make new things and that're good things, I will give her a chance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 02-08-2010 at 17:04.