Thread: Reclaiming sex
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2003, 11:46   #3
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Sex is nothing without head, feelings...I speak for me ...
So if you really love somebody, you feel if something is wrong with him...
In this case , unperceivable small gestures, small expressions are better warning than words..the words always leave traces , have consequences...a kiss can tell you much more than long sentences...
Love is a strange receipt of kitchen ...if you want it lives for a long time you have to make the balance between that you can say and that you must keep for you...

If you have problems it's a good thing to speak about them to resolve them...but if you know the people you love...you don't need too much words....you can read in the eyes...you can read in the voice...you can read in the hands, in the fingers...
All your body, all your words can lie....but a kiss never lies if you're attentive...

I really love to speak but....when you give, offer your body to someone ..it's like a part of your soul that you offer....it can be magic, and transform you: full of force ...but , both, it's weakening ...

So, I think it is necessary to pay great attention so that one says ....be confortable with your lover ..of course...but to pay great attention so that one says ....

...and love shared.. built... with the bodies..must, too, keep a secret garden , keep it's mystery..for me...: you know..but you don't say...

I'm for the communication...but too many words KILL..for me..

It's just my own opinion..

Last edited by nath; 23-07-2003 at 12:06.