View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 01:51   #26
Bitchka

Quote:
Of course, what you have presented as facts, and possible facts might all be designed to mislead us.
you think? someone presenting facts? And you say those facts/possible facts are designed to do something? misleading? Ha ha, welcome to the world of tatu.

Now the question is: Is forre. or isnt forre - what is she doing at the window?.......Maybe she is enjoying the sun shining right to her face or maybe she is counting the stars in the sky...... oh wait - Everybody has theirs own opinion about it

and to end this properly, I am gonna say- none of the above, ha ha, forre was standing at the window, thinking... how she is going to f*ck with everybody's minds today and wasnt noticing anything else around her

Quote:
In a poetic sense, I can find an entertaining scenario based on the options. As you enjoy the warm sun, and singing birds, you are rudely interrupted by the din of garbage cans being banged around. [/b]
I also wondered what that combination of sounds would be like - garbage cans dumping thrash in the garbage truck and birds singing - ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 05-06-2003 at 02:05.