Thread: mind breakers
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 21:16   #9
pie crust

Life and Death

Well one thing i have to say is..
You have to fight to live, you have to live to die..
Which is pretty much like fighting to die, lol.

The only thing that keeps me going is love Love to my friends, my family, my computer .. Does anyone agree? Isn't love the most beautiful thing on earth?

And also.. another thing. After death, what happens? You can't be able to "experience" anything.

Let's say this; Your whole life is controlled by your brain, which is true. Every move you take, every feeling you feel, every word you say, everything is controlled by your brain.

So when you die, your brain isn't functioning, therefore we cannot "experience" "life after death", or anything after death for that matter..

The interesting thing is people's creativity

Some people think that after death, you go to heaven/hell (depends on how you've been on earth) and continue your life after death there.

Others (like me) think that you're reborn again... I think so because.. well probably just because I have hope Think of it.. we can totally waste our life and still live another life after It's all about experiencing! Also, I think it sounds good lol. I "hope" that you are reborn after death, because I want to continue living.. and a whole new life, sure.

It's really interesting this thing with life and death.. From the moment you're born, to the moment you die, think of how much you (hoefully) experience!

Wonder what will happen when life ends! We can only wait and see..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]