View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 19:53   #86
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
If I weren't interested in Yulia Volkova, I wouldn't be here. I'm not going to be chastised for her teams failure to put together a decent project after two? three? I don't even know how long it's been - years. Especially by her fan-turned-graphic-designer. So enjoy your photo shoot.

whatever. I was a graphic designer before I was her fan, btw...and it will be a blast, literally at one point.

I just think there's just been way too much read into these things and ton of assumptions. It's easy to make your comments a your computer, i know cause i used to do it a lot about things i really had no experience in. But when you're actually in the field, working - you find out how utterly naive and silly your comments are - I regret so much that I used to say about shit but i've learned and moved on. Like how Julia has is learning from her mistakes - learning is something a lot of people just don't know how to do ... especially my fellow Americans. We dwell on idiotic one liners and act as if they are definitive always. We americans LOVE that... our political system's relationship with the media is dependent on it. Very typical... I know you think i'm still some high school student with a design hobby, but i've been working in the field and worked with clients bigger than Julia Volkova. I defend this project because it's not worth all the criticism it's being given. SERIOUSLY... this is like 5 people trying to help a girl record some songs cause it's all she knows. And you guys act as if we're actually trying to replicate the Tatu career. Or that there's so much more to this than there is... or that it's been YEARS. Do you forget that Julia has 2 children that's shes's been trying to raise? That she didn't get to spend any time with when they were born. I can tell you that she HAS been doing that... and shopping, a lot of shopping... she's definitely not perfect but i give her credit, she has a lot more drive than any one i've met and she's just ridiculously kind to people and that's more than i can say for some people.... a lot of people....

and i'd love to say why lena wasn't approached for Brazil but i've only heard the Brazilians take and the Boris stories and they are never reliable...

Last edited by thegurgi; 11-11-2011 at 20:13.