View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 03:15   #233
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
He can't live without the 'lyudi invalidy'. He created them, he has to keep them alive and healthy
Which only adds to my argument that the Lena Katina project is nothing but a continuation of the failed attempt t.A.T.u. turned into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
They are standing at the beginning. When they decided to go to the west, there were no major contacts there, except the record company they left. Everything has to be built from scratch, with the difference that they are not working in their own country, with people who don't trust them, simply because they are Russians (and Russians have made it nowhere outside their surroundings). It takes so long, maybe even longer. Alone they are completely helpless.
Exactly. Which why I said what I said about VU and WM. These albums could have been released when they were initially given release dates, as an independent release for the most part is what T.A. Music ended up relying on in the end. Lena Katina's album is going to be no different, release it to generate SOME excitement, or something to sell at shows other than t-shirts.

The Phoenix comment by far was the best analogy I've ever read by the way.