View Single Post
Old 19-11-2010, 20:19   #224
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joopy
Zhenya Voevodina (PR Manager) responds to fan comments:
Quote:
On the Russian side I commented quite an ugly post of Snegopadi.
Summery of his post was “Everything about this project f*cking sucks.” Google translator can help you understand the essence of his post.
http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.p...106023#1106023
“I’m not going to answer you in your nasty manner, but it is not the first time we have the feeling that no matter what we do, you’ll pour a wagon of sh*t on us. Songs – sucks. Webpage – trash. Management – crap. Artist – zero. Dear girls and boys, what are you writing about?
There is so much work ahead. Lena – and us – need your support. We DO need criric too, but why are you trying to constantly hurt us, hurt more and more (we are not deleting any of that because it doesn’t formally violate forum rules – so all your sadism stays)
Yes, Lena reads you. And on her own site her most loyal fans are letting her down so hurshly – and the most funny part is – with no legitimate reason. This is just not right, my friends...
We really want you to give her good energy. The good energy she is giving to you.
Consider this post as a call to be more human. If you don’t want to… well, stay spiteful. Nobody will ban you here for this".
P.S. I separately would like to thank argos for his mature comments.