View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 23:31   #486
reconciled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
This is why you don't make an album, if your project isn't ready to take off. She will very soon lose investors and sponsors if she is not able to present herself in the public. She needs to earn money, as soon as possible, to pay back and to create interest of additional sponsoring. Most acts begin with one song, perform it everywhere, after a few months with another etc. And if everything goes well, then an album is released.
Well, of course, you're absolutely right here. As we assume and I think we can take it for granted that she indeed has recorded some songs ages ago already and had a video shot in summer... that all costs money, yeah. Money she certainly doesn't have herself, I suppose, considering her lifestyle anyway. Question is who are those investors and what do they expect from her - just financial benefits in case there will be any beyond the returned paycheck or also creative-wise.
Again, Yulia was never interested in money issues just as Katina (who still doesn't have to bother with those). This might turn out as a real pain in the ass someday for Yulia. I've seen some footage from last night now and she looks not very herself, not very happy - it's work, promoting her (at the moment) very boring private self. Don't think she had much fun last night, because she knew that was one of the few occasions where she could show up being at centrestage and it was a rather desperate occasion for once.

Now, she said her site would be up and running in October, Tityanko mentioned autumn. They seem at least mentally in a fair rush to get things done. I doubt it, but I hope for her that she can handle all this stuff.