View Single Post
Old 24-07-2010, 04:07   #894
Chun ruk ter!

I think I'm the same way. I still follow Tatu somehow even though there's not really a defined reason I can think of as to why. I was attached to them so much when I first got into them (I was 12, and this was back in the summer of '05 so it was kind of late in their career) and it's one of those things where I can't detach myself. It's not like I'm being delusional and over optimistic.

Myself compared to some fans of Tatu on YouTube and facebook... It seems I'm definitely not as delusional and over optimistic.

My case with Tatu is quite similar with this case. It's like this one pop group from Thailand I liked since I was about 8... I thought those girls were the "coolest thing ever" even though I now know they were totally completely manufactured. They can't sing, they have cute looks but their attempts at being sexy are just so awkwardly hilarious. I don't often listen to their music anymore - only the old ones for my nostalgia, but I still follow them somehow? And I don't really need to explain the reason why I do, because there isn't really one.

Personally, I don't imagine Lena's current stuff reaching outbreaking success, but I still find myself casually looking up for her updates.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป