View Single Post
Old 24-07-2010, 00:06   #893
Участник

I honestly don't know why I like t.A.T.u.! Seriously!!!

Untalented, insecure, crazy, enigmatic, not really beautiful anymore... Wah! Not even their fans support them. First, the ones who were frustrated they were NOT REALLY lesbianskis. Now, the ones who just realized these girls are nothing compared to those so awesome and marvelous artists.

Oh. So long, t.A.T.u.!

Anyways.

Since the last album, it's funny to listen to their songs and think about how better they could be. And think about how the girls don't even sound good in a record! They're off-key at many moments. LOL, so funny those girls!

Now, lipsy lipsy Yulia only makes scandals and lips. Fans who think others are just too hard on her fight for her rights. Great fans!
And little chubby Lena... Ah, Lena! Now she's improved and so many people are happy. The 100 and something people who still are left. Oh. What a beatiful smile you've got there, Lenka! So smart girl!!!

Anyways. I'll listen to them and watch them. They're part of my life, after all. I was 13 when I first got to know them and was intrigued by them. Back then, I didn't think about who could or couldn't sing or any of this complex business. All I liked was Pearl Jam and Silverchair, but these girls just had something to them! Something that, actually, doesn't exist. I wanted them to have it. Why? Go ask my mind. Everything's crazy. It doesn't have to make sense, it just is. For all of us.

So, here's where I'm trying to get: there ARE, it's obvious, FAR more interesting and talented artists out there. I follow them. However, everybody deserves a chance if they mean something to you and especially if they are good people to your eyes. Lena fits in here. Yulia fits the first one.

So, let me follow them. I don't need a reason. And ALSO, let me get mad. Let me think without raping my thoughts. Just think for yourselves and be the nice people you are.

Thanks.