View Single Post
Old 23-07-2010, 03:10   #870
Участник

OK, Argos, thanks for this one.

Now, it's nice to hear those things form you. What I miss about t.A.T.u. is news. I google it and can't find a word about'em. Nothing. I don't know what's going on with Yulia and Lena is the only one who SEEMS to be doing anything at all.

So. Yulia's lips make me feel sad about her and lose hopes regarding her sanity. Things she says also do. But it's not that I dislike her. And I'm sure everyone here does NOT dislike Yulia. That's strong. Everyone loves t.A.T.u. and Yulia IS t.A.T.u. - maybe even more than Lena. Yeah, she's the voice, blah blah blah. It's not wrong or a shame for me to say that. But, you know, Lena proved herself more interesting. Yulia seems obscene and blah. She could, with Lena, be OK right now. She threw it all away -- IT WAS NOT RENSKI, it was Yulia V.

Don't you think it's too risky for her to take a step like that?

And Lena, well. I do find both of these girls strange, actually. I do like them. I do. But, you see, Yulia seems lunatic and Lena looks and acts like a robot. But Lena's been changing. She stopped smoking, for God's sake! She sings so much better. And she'll keep getting better, I'm sure.

This whole "t.A.T.u. team X Yulia" thing does make sense, but, you know, I don't seem anybody to blame but Yulia. And I'm not angry at her, I'm just being realistic here. She seems like she's lost it. She doesn't seem to care about her t.A.T.u. fans.

You said Lena regrets their old image the most. I disagree. Yulia does, obviously. She doesn't write her t.A.T.u. fans a diary for a very, VERY long time. You know that. And, now, she'll refuse to sing t.A.T.u. songs because she wants something completely NEW. She does not want anything to do with Lena OR t.A.T.u.! She went crazy and destroyed her looks because she hates her old safe. Therefore, I don't see Lena as the one who regrets it.

About defending Lena, I believe someone who fights for equality, peace and love will stand by it. That's all. Yulia has a problem? Learn how to deal with it. She's angry? Go home. Life's not easy for anyone. She took a step -- she shoulda know there would be consequences.

I use to defend Yulia from everyone's comments when she had her babies, etc.; I use to dislike Lena. I thought she was ugly and hated her voice. I hated Stars, I hated All About Us bridge. I liked t.A.T.u. for Yulia. I liked it because I though she was brave and unique. She is, indeed. But, sadly, look where it took her.

Lena, on the other hand, proved herself better. She's been there for us and she's been trying to get where she wants. I'm sure she'll get there. She may not be successful, but she'll sure rock audiences where she passes. And so will Yulia. They'll both be OK, I'm sure. Yulia may be more successful and everything -- it doesn't really matter to me, to be honest.

All I care is for their sake. I may be sad for Yulia and the things she's been doing and saying, but I deeply wish her the best -- above it all, I wish she learns from her mistakes and becomes a better person. She should chill out, actually. Now that it happaned, the t.A.T.u. breaking up she longed for so much, that's just it.

On another note, if Renski was the problem, why not: "hey, I'm not OK, I don't feel right. Me AND Lena deserve better. I'll talk to her and we'll search for someone who can help us be who we are. We'll seek success together". BUT NOT, she had to do it alone. "Fuck Lena, I don't need that woman anymore". Fuck t.A.T.u., fuck everything. That's Yulia, after all.