View Single Post
Old 22-07-2010, 17:14   #866
Son. Husband. Witch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
About the bold part: not really. You didn't watch the whole performances, did ya?

I see Lena's songs as something coming from the BAND, not RENSKI. The sound is just NOT t.A.T.u.! It's not that electronical, non-sense storm of beats we last got. It's different. It's kinda blah, yeah, kinda stopped, kinda... Lena. But it's still good, quite and advance from what I expected. I think two of the songs are top-liners and the rest are good -- they're not bad. None of them you listen and think "oh, I hate it".

I think people like you spend too much time blaming Renski for everything and forget Lena's solo project is not REALLY an embodiment of his visions and ideas. Of course he's part of it, but he sure isn't the head.

And I belive such people as Argos could respect Lena more, because she's not a lost frog in the night without a mom.
She can handle herself and YES, she needs to get MUCH better - but she's on the way, at least. 2010 Lena is far far ahead of 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005 Lena AND Yulia. And present Yulia, of course.
Amen to this!