View Single Post
Old 25-06-2010, 03:06   #223
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh View Post
coolies: is that couple [nikki and jill] as boring as they look on tv ? and so whitney is just playing to the camera pretending to the next shane ? although im sure rose thinks SHE is shane.

i read somewhere that rose was ilene chaiken's inspiration for papi.

that mikey chick [the one with the penis envy problems] is irritating. she should just transition already !

oh and coolies: i was looking for you the whole time wondering if you were in there somewhere
idont really know those... the first time ive seen them was at the premiere at the falcon ... to be honest, most of them are pretty irritating... esp rose and that blonde penis one.

the Bevery Hills couple is as boring as their ancestors... aka Bette and Tina!

lets hope you dont see me in any episodes... i was at Crown Bar when they filmed that pilot back in the winter... but i did not see myself, so so far so good

lemme tell you so you know:

weekly Girl parties in LA:

Wed: I Love Betty @ Fubar
Thursdays: Crown Bar(already shown) or East/West or Eleven
Fridays: PYT at HWood or Truck Stop at Here bar (already shown) or Girl Bar + Betty @ Ultra Suede
And whenever Booby Trap decides to throw a party ... though, that used to be a weekly thing on the east side of town... aka hipsterville! Now hipsterville is at the Betty @ fubar and ultra suede and hwood with pyt... best crowds, all the rest are iffy... and truck stop is the worst with ed hardy wearing, long beach, side cap wearing trucker dykes
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 25-06-2010 at 03:22.