View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 21:46   #9
Новенький

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
I see, you have seen and heard the Runaways live - congratulations! Same age as me?
ha, i have not seen them live, no, but i am in my 30s thank you very much

Quote:
I forgive you, you are not so long on this forum.
actually, as you can see, my name suggest I was formally known as something else so in fact, i've known of this forum longer than you

Quote:
Hey, compared to their promotion tour in 2005 this was almost excellent from them. You should have heard them then!
yeah, i wish i could help, but by that time I could give a rats ass about taty, so i most likely missed their glorious performances

Quote:
Whatever, the Runaways weren't special musically in their time, they were just known because they were a girls'rock band, who had constantly quarrels (probably their joker to keep them in the media). But I can assure you - whenever you will hear real rock music for the first time in your life, you will immediately recognize it!
Don't worry, I grew up on rock music, it's still in me... no one is saying the Runaways were the greatest band on earth, BUT they were no doubt a very important one... paving the way.... shifting some norms...