View Single Post
Old 29-06-2009, 19:08   #194
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Also; I doubt he is the reason Tatu broke up (maybe someone knows better) but as for how Yulia changed since she met him; I'm not so sure... it seems to me more that she has her own view of what Parviz wants and she wants (wanted) to be that way. Plus the fact that she wants to be glamorous superstar.

From my own experience, when in "love", we make adjustments, and change things about ourselves. Seemingly, It makes us human...
For example
My best friend. She started dating this hard core PERVY to the extreme rocker dude. Shes an outgoing preppy person. When she started dating him, everything changed!. She clothes, rocker/goth, as well as music. She started acting meaner. And the worst part, the sexuality!. We all have limits. She never was pervy around people. For crying out loud, she was about to .... him, since he wanted it that bad! Luckily, we stopped her from making a mistake.

I know shes not the only one. We change who we are when we feel in "love". I done it to. I do think that Yulia's personality has change since she started dating him...