Thread: Via Gra
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 00:42   #138
Участник

2 brunettes in the group - Its to much! Meceda Bagaudinova has been dismissed from group VIA GRA/NU VIRGOS.

The Singer has commented in "Komsomoke" about the unexpected dismissal.

Despite the resignation (for thoughs who dont know Meceda has been dismissed from the group and Nadya Granovskaya the official founder member of VIA GRA has returned)
Spectacular brunette Meceda Thankfully does not fall into depression and lower her hands. In an Exclusive conversation from (KR) the girl behaved very adequately and confident.
Yes girls have plans like napoleon had...They think that the dawn always begins after the sunset and that they are ready to go to the music olympics.

- Meceda, was the decision from the producers a suprise for you?

- It was more like unexpectedness.

- How do you think? do you think "Why has Granovskaya (nadya) taken your place, instead of one of the other members of the group?

- Because in due time i had taken Nadya's place. In the group there has always been a Blonde, a Brunette and a Red/light brown haired woman. We, me and nadya are both brunette therefore we cant be in the group
Together. Nadya, Undoubtedly, was introduced to the group at the very beginning of existance of "VIA GRA", this should be respected. She is a worthy person who fits the position, therefore i have nothing against
her return, i can only be glad. Each person should have a place, my place is in a solo project.

- Probably, you already had time to make friends with the girls....

- I leave the group with a light heart, Because i believe everything happens for the best. Since i was little i dreamed about this scene, and i will in any event continue my career as a singer, This is my calling. The returning of Nadya Granovskaya is only a push for me, Its time to move on. I see myself as a solo singer, I want to report my emotions and feelings from the scene, to have the capability to valuably use my vocal data. Working in the group give valuable experience to me, which is necessary for the next step, Which is mandatory for me to make. but the girls, I certainly shall miss them it is sad for me to leave them, but indeed life does not stand in one spot...

- Was it possible for you to preserve a good relationship with the producers?

- Certainly, I greatly respect them, They are not just talented, but also worthy, considerable people. I am grateful to them for everything: For the faith in me, for the priceless experience.

- But, if Nadya decided to leave the group and they called you up to ask you to come back - would you return?

- I think, that up to that moment, when this can happen, I would have already achieved the success of a solo career! In any event my life will be connected with creativity. Undoubtedly, Its a pity that i am leaving VIA GRA. For me it was a very important vital period, I have understood the laws of show business...But each stage has a logical ending, and the given stage is now complete. I have taken from it all that is necessary <<never say never>>. but to take a step back is not in my rules. Very recently, after arriving home from a concert, I was asked a question: Is one ready, independently to begin the storm wall of show business. In the time of reasoning i found out myself. that now is a suitable time for it.

source: http://orenburg.kp.ru/daily/24228.5/430126/

Sorry guys i had to keep this a secret for a while but now i can release it. cause its out in the press.