View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 14:13   #134
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
In your blind hatred against Russia you forgot completely THAT YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Georgia. For your information, although I know that it is completely fruitless, a quote from Wikipedia about Shevardnadze:
Shevernadze - a former ministry of foreign affair of the Soviet Union - was well known for his double agent role during the days of his rule. That - and his former close ties with Moscow were the ONLY reason he managed to keep Russians away. Unfortunately at a price of him becoming a semi-dictator. Never ever was he a puppet of the west though. Ed openly strived for closer ties with Moscow up to an extent until it wasn't strategicaly smart thing to do anymore; but he never went straight-out against it's mighty neighbour, keeping serious amounts of lobbying power in the Kremlin. Unlike Mr.Sakashvilli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
It's not about quality, but quantity of his words, as I already hinted. There is no day where he doesn't tell the people what he has talked with Bush. His name is known in the whole region as USAshvili. Although everybody knows that he is a notorious liar it will be difficult for the Bush administration to deny their involvement, considering Mikhails many supposed quotes of Bush, his numerous American presidential consultants and the more than 1000 US military experts in the country.
That is pure conjecture. "Everyone knows he's a notorious liar" is something that'd be best uttered in a pub. There is absolutely no proff US has anything to do with this war. And I'd be a seriously dumb move if they did have anything to do with it. Nothing substantial to gain, yet so much to lose.

On a different note: I was watching CNN today. It was interesting to observe how the lying anti-russian western press still managed to show the interview between Putin and Medvedov as they had their military consultations; something that would never ever happen if the tables were turned and it was the Russians who had to show the other side of the story. I guess that's the slavic way. At least from 2000 onwards.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.