View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 15:19   #75
ex off-site official

Quote:
I know, everyone in Europe is wrong except poor little Russia.
Today JSC "Russian railways" has interrupted suppling Estonia with oil by technical reasons - of course. I suppose this argument will be undersandable for estonian nazi.

It is absolutely clear that your NATO countries respect only power and violence. Be calm - all your protests againest "russian imperialism" will be ignored by European goverments. Agreement with Gasprom and Transneft is more important.))))))

Quote:
Poland spent 191 years of the last 235 years under Russian or Soviet occupation and you think that there's no point remembering that?
Do you understand the term "occupation"? Poland was an independent state - UNO member and Warshaw pakt member. Following your conclusions I can consider UK as occupied country - becouse last one is a NATO and EU member. And your "independent" goverment allows US to have airfields and bases in Kingdom.

Being UK citizen I would be confused to speak about "occupation" and colonialism - since hands of your militants covered with blood of many nations in Asia and Africa.

And the last one. 3 weeks ago Lord-mayor John Stattard visited Saint-Petersburg. At press conference he had declared that about 60% of super-expensive (more than USD 5 mln for 1 building) real estate in City of London belongs to russins. What's about occupation?
~~~~~~~~~~~
За неоценимый вклад

Last edited by tanrah; 03-05-2007 at 20:35.