View Single Post
Old 17-02-2007, 02:16   #26
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
I dunno what a chav is but she didn't exactly look like a blabbering idiot on Larry King Live a few years back. Plus she HAD to be smart in a way - she played her rich hubby perfectly with the inheritance. She wouldn't be able to do what she did if she was just a cheap floozy.

And some people really dread dying from old age. One person I remember is Michael Huchence of INXS. He stated several times in public that he has no desire to grow old. Fittingly he died of autoerotic asphyxiation. Jim Morrisson had a similar outlook on life. He died in a hotel room in Paris, cause unclear to this day.

Chav is the term to describe all those women who are famous for being/playing the idiots and having no substance but remaining in the spotlight like the plague. Think of the bubblegum plumb blonde at Little Britain, that's the exaggerated equivalent of a chav.
I don't believe Hutchence and Morrison wanted to die though ( to avoid old age ). They would have avoided it anyway with the lifestyle they were leading.