View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 02:49   #996
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Its the way, I spell it. I dont think Iraq looks as good as Irak..either way you pronounce it the same. Come on kiddo, im not that stupid, I've lived in the U.S all my life, and I took AP Gov first semester, im pretty sure I'd know how to spell it I didnt hear about Sadam Hussein till the Bush decided to bomb it. I dont need to know ever bad person there is in the world. Therefore i find no reason why you are saying he was on the news. I dont even watch news..unless it has to do with science. So Mr. "Im a foreigner" < i think thats funnier than me spelling Iraq in a way that you think its "Hilarious", Go take your self-indulgenced ass back to the Freak Show

Oh and for your information im sure the American troops would of bombed Irak if they were under attack. Thats only because the American troops were there in the first place
Wow. Your post just proved that you have the intelligence the range of a tea spoon. Reguardless, Iraq is spelled Iraq. I'd like supercalifraglisticexpalidocious to be spelled GurbleTwat but it isn't gonna happen. And it is not "The bush". The term "BUSH" refers to George W. Bush, not a type of shrubbery. And if you do not watch the news, then how do you know what is going on in the world of political science? And I've stated I live in America about 30 times in this topic, where are you coming up with me being a foreigner? And American Troops cannot "BOMB" anyone they want to. They have to have orders. Not to mention - if we were under attack it would be a different story. I'm sure we all know if we were under attack we would retaliate. Why don't you tell us that blue and yellow make green for that matter.