View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 00:19   #991
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
...We have been hearing about the middle east for CENTURIES. It's not like 9/11 happened and then suddenly they started their shit. They've been attacking places all over the world for years. Subway bombings, London Bus bombings it's all connected back to Arab countries and organizations.
Oh shut up with your 9/11 strories. Yeah, it happened, get over it. I don't like people dying whatever country they are from and I feel sympathy towards those who were directly effected, but after a while it just gets a bit repetitive. To me it seems America only gives a shit about anything American. I remember a while back talking to Lux from this forum asking if they had anything on the news about a appeal for money for Niger as there were millions of people dying. It was all over the news here, yet nothing had been said in America. Hello, there is a world out there other than Iraq that is your play-toy for bombing. And the London bus bombers were British. Sure, they had visited pakistan or whatever, but they are still British people, not those arabs you are raving about I bet these "nutcases" have killed a lot less people than your fucked up war has.

Quote:
And before you start to call me a bush supporter. Please remember who your prime minister is and how many times he's bent over to be royaly fucked by George W. Bush. Bush is not perfect by any means at all, but he is doing what he is supposed to by ensuring the safety of America and it's people.
Oh for fuck sake, do you really believe that?! He's doing what he is because his only happiness in life is money & power. Oh and also the fact his only braincells married aka he has about two in there. And as far as Blair goes, he has about 5% support here, I think that shows the attitude of the British people in sending our soldiers into an illegal war. I have to wonder if Bush has something over Blair because there is no logical explanation as to why he is supporting America. Probably thinks if we don't we'll be threated by Bush or something That's his usual style. I'm not even gonna try to justify Blair's actions because he is totally wrong and I will be extremely glad to see the back of him later in the year. You wonder why a lot of Europeans dislike Americans, but as an American it's not use for us to explain because you just don't get it because you are fed bullshit every day. You have TV networks that think Bush is the 2nd Jesus, you don't have that here in Europe, it's about the truth.

Quote:
But at least he's protecting the American people.
*Yawn* Broken record.

Quote:
I bet you didn't even watch his State of the Union last night did you?
LMFAOOOOO You are funny. No, I didn't watch it, you're right there, because believe it or not you are not the centre of the earth. I know, it's very hard to believe that America is not the only country in this world And why watch anyway?!! I heard a snippet of something this morning at 7am on the way to work (I was half asleep) and all I heard was his usual southern drivel.

Quote:
So before you accuse me of being a bullshit propoganda filled American Idiot. Please educate yourself.
LMFAO. You live in a state with an average IQ of 90. Who's the dumb one, eh?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm