View Single Post
Old 24-01-2007, 23:56   #990
Can You See Them Now?

...We have been hearing about the middle east for CENTURIES. It's not like 9/11 happened and then suddenly they started their shit. They've been attacking places all over the world for years. Subway bombings, London Bus bombings it's all connected back to Arab countries and organizations.

And before you start to call me a bush supporter. Please remember who your prime minister is and how many times he's bent over to be royaly fucked by George W. Bush. Bush is not perfect by any means at all, but he is doing what he is supposed to by ensuring the safety of America and it's people. If you criticize a leader for that then you need to re-think your own countries action. No country does somthing to benefit another country unless they are allies. And even still action is only taken in the countries own personal interest. Bush has gone about many many things wrong in his presidency. We are in a war we don't need to be in doing things we don't need to do. But at least he's protecting the American people. You do not live in America Rachel, and according to your posts above it dosen't seem like you read much into politics. I doubt very much you know how the American government or the American legal system works. I bet you didn't even watch his State of the Union last night did you? So before you accuse me of being a bullshit propoganda filled American Idiot. Please educate yourself.

(Being that is said, it wasn't said to be insulting so please do not get ticked off, that is my honest response to your comment and anyone else wishing to fill my mouth with loving bush stories).