View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 01:45   #48
Bitchka

soooo, i am here to share some trivia... so i was watching the opening credits now that the show has started again and when they show bette's rooftop shots i was like: "wait a minute... this looks really familiar..... oh RIGHT ... i got wasted there.... danced like a fool RIGHT next to that speaker (she is standing on the dance floor)... and then jummped around in the water beds... @ the Standard Downtown L.A." ... and what do you know... i checked and i was SO right, look:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...66215053DawohR - i got that screen cap from a 3d view of the rooftop bar from the standard's website .. the red things are the waterbeds, and to the left of this shot is a few stps that take you down to the tables and pass them is the dance floor where bette is standing

and on the god damn stupid pc it is so hard to get the dvd to print screen..... but if you watch the opening credits you will know exactly what i am talking about

anyways, i looooooooooooooove the standard, my friend from bulgaria is coming in 10 days and im taking him to las vegas and l.a. and the standard is the first coctail stop ... that is unless ive lost all my $$$ in vegas lol (oh, right, i didnt edit the screen shot so you can see i just reserved a car .. he is a bit of a primadona so i had to get a convertable so the boy can ride in styleeeeeeeeeeeee i mean, that's a must in california, esp in SoCal)
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!