View Single Post
Old 24-12-2006, 01:56   #949
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
He might defend himself with his usual rhetoric about the country being "at war" so special measuremenets had to be taken to insure people's safety. I'm sure the guy is convinced everything's fair in love and war.
Oh I'm sure he will true to use the usual excuses. However, the precedent is not in his favor. He's doing the exact same thing Nixon did during Vietnam and they tried to Impeach him. So I really don't think the whole "we're at war" justification works.

In regard to the WMD and Intelligence, the House has to implament several inquires inorder to start the Impeachment process anyway. Bush can say all he wants that it's someone else's fault, but if the House and Senate find evidence that he was negligent they can impeach him.

The Senate has already started the process. I mention it in a pervious post. The Judiciary is demanding Bush turn over certain classified documents about the intelligence he used to throw the country into this ridiculous war. Whatever the outcome, the process has started, it's only a matter of time now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes