View Single Post
Old 21-12-2006, 20:41   #942
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dark
That is if the Democrats win. If the Republicans win add to that another 10 to 15 years.
What do you mean IF the Democrats win??? They have won... they won on November 7. Bush no longer can count on the legislature to do his bidding. Congress declares war and congress un-declares it as well. If they say we're loosing, pull out... that's what happens. It's not in Bush's power, to decide where the troops go and when the troops come home, it's congress and the senate. It'll happen with in the first hundred hours of the 110th congress. Speaker Pelosi has already said that is her main goal for this session of congress. Then they'll impeach Bush and Cheney on "High Crimes and Misdemeanors", vote on it (which will pass, I'm fairly confident) and go to the Senate where Bush and Cheney will be put on trial and removed from office. If the House doesn't impeach him the states will. I know of three states that are waiting for January to issue their calls for Bush's impeachment.

I assure you he will be gone it's only a matter of time now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes