View Single Post
Old 21-12-2006, 02:21   #938
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
My point is any country would do the same were it in that position. France will take care of it's own interests. UK of it's own. So will Germany. That is so terribly evident within the ultra-liberal and humanist European Union. USA is doing the same but on a global scale. Most of the bitching other countries are doing is usually not of this-is-not-right type but rather hey-why-cant-i-do-that type.

I am absolutely convinced China -were it in the same position - would annihilate it's enemies in a much more decisive and represive way than USA does today.There would be no diplomatic discussions. There'd be no meetings within the UN. There'd be no ground infiltrations or ongoing sectarian violence. I'd be replaced with a short-sharp-(nuclear)-shock, that'd take care of all problems. I'm sure Russia would be like that as well.

We'll talk in 2050.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.