View Single Post
Old 19-12-2006, 12:21   #935
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
What planet are you living on? Bush has an approval rating of 22%. It's the lowest of any US President. All I hear from people is how much they hate fucking Bush and his agenda. Which is evident in the fact that the republicans got their asses handed to them in the last election. But go ahead and think that you know everything about "Americans" and our government when you don't even read our newspapers.

Believe it or not, our press is still free to say whatever they want. If they weren't it would be nothing but Bush's bullshit that things are going well in Iraq blah, blah, blah. But it's not, all I see everyday are stories about US soldiers getting blown up along with other Iraqis by suicide bombers. The economy is going to shit and we need to get Bush out of office.

I think my points above are enough to refute this statement. It is quite obvious to me that you do not understand American culture or polictics. Our culture and polictics weren't created 6 years ago. Sorry, we've been a country for 230 years now, not 6.

I also think it's funny that save for a few, you Europeans are constantly bashing Americans, America and our government, when all of your constitutions were based off of ours... Especially the French. At least we didn't murder the entire British royal family to achieve our independence... Now who's more violent. We don't have race riots lasting for weeks on end here, and cars getting blown up by our immigrant population.

If America is such a horrible place to live I wonder why people are still trying to immigrate here legally or illegally? They must be insane

You people attacking me for what exactly? Because I'm criticising your precious president Bush or perhaps I'm criticising your culture?? In a truly democratic country Bush should have been impeached a long time ago for his role in Iraq and even if his popularity goes down to minus 20% you can't convince anybody. You say people hate Bush now, where were those people three years ago when he was re-elected with an even larger approval than in the first election? You think we're gonna forget what you did in Iraq and how you've screwed up the world because now you say it was a mistake and that you hate Bush? And about Bush's popularity? Bush popularity means absolutely nothing, we know very well that his popularity had reached record lows before, that didn't stop him from being re-elected.
About your culture, if you can explain what your unified culture is in your vast, dichotomous, uneven country and how it is defined to encompass all of your people in equal terms -then yeah, I will admit I don't understand your cutlure. Do you understand my culture? You don't even know where I'm coming from, how would you ever understand. you will have to understand 55 different cultures dear, to start getting a grasp of even remotely understanding my culture. But I know you would not be bothered to try, after all your culture is the best, correct?
Last but not least, no matter how big your influence is in our lives - no matter how much "shit" we get in our homes, the shit will eventally come back to you.
I suggest you climb off your high horses and try to see what's going on around you. About the violence and stuff, you must be kidding. You're the most violent country in the history of civilizaton. Have you ever heard of the bloodless revolution?
We based our constitution in your constitution? The French? You must be dreaming surely, are you sure it wasn't the other way round? LOL
You don't even have your own language, you don't even have your indigenous peoples - cause you slaughtered them all. You got EVERYTHING and I mean every single thing from our own cultures and you're saying what? The Chinese and the Africans have every right to criticise our culture. YOU DON'T. You have nothing of your own, you took everything from us.
and please somebody tell me how I can be wrong on this.

Yes, the war against Iraq just prior to the invasion had an approval rating among American people of 76 per cent. So I somehow don't believe that either of you were in the minority of the 14%, Khartoon and cool. So don't shed your crocodile tears now.You weren't expecting to be dragged into this mess for at least the next 20 years? Well, you should have known better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
It almost seems like the dark empire is crumbling and the age of enlightenment is once again upon us.

I say it's all bullshit, it's a vicious circle. Now the empire is crumpling, now that they've done all the damage? The evil Republicans? Let me say bullshit again, the fair Democrats are very capable of waging their own stupid wars in some foreign country overseas; it's a necessity for this superpower to survive. I predict that will happen early in their first term after they get back to power.

And the bullshit story continues.

Last edited by spyretto; 19-12-2006 at 13:54.