View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 02:11   #85
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Any nuclear power especially the US has no right to object to others having such weapons unless they themselves give up theirs.

The worst offenders of all - the 8 "nuclear states" say they need the "nuclear deterrent". Why should North Korea not have the nuclear deterrent also? North Korea has been threatened for years by the US which has thousands of nuclear weapons and is planning a new generation of them.

North Korea has asked for dialogue with the US - the US refuses to talk with them. Why? Nuclear disarmament is the only way to go for the hypocritical West.

I do not agree that any country should have nuclear weapons, and think that further testing is unnecessary but I do think that a country does have a right to test them when other countries have already done so, and that the US has no right whatsoever for criticising countries who choose to test them as they are the only country to have actually used nuclear weapons.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm