View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:53   #84
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
They're shit-stirrers of global politics and are doing their job marvelously. That whole regime is based on oppression and isolation combined with producing quasi enemies to their soverignty. That's the only way their "bellowed leader" could stay in power. The "US hostility" is just a convenient excuse. Though I doubt they'd ever want to attack anyone, as they know damn well this would be the end of the country. They just want to hold on to that little piece of tyranic paradise they have. I'm just sad to hear about all the horrid things the people of North Korea have to withstand. There's nothing to eat. There's basically a full-censorship on ALL news coming in and leaving out of the country. You can get killed in the middle of the street by goverments agents for no apparent reason. For the sake of these people I hope the regime falls soon. Doesn't look like it though.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.