View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 06:04   #1
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
South of Nowhere--Season 2!

Hey guys! I thought I'd start another thread for the 2nd season of SON.

Sooo...did anyone *head bob* notice anything *head bob* particular *head bob* about the show *head bob* tonight? *head bob* OY! I love Gabby and all, but the girl has got to 1) brush up a bit on her acting and 2) quit bobbing her head every single time she talks!

I was kinda disappointed that they had Spashely sleep together the night that they kissed. I was hoping they'd take it a tad slower, but after seeing everything that happened tonight, it makes sense they'd need the girls to have that deeper bond in order to get through the death of Ashley's dad. I was definitely surprised at the mixed reactions Ashley was giving Spencer, but I'm happy how they handled it.

I'm REALLY happy that Arthur threw Paula's infidelity in her face like he did, but I'm sad to see him drinking. Glen...he's just weird anyways. lol Clay & Chelsea...they're really nice, but honestly, I can't decide if I care about them or not. I know Clay will be important when it comes to defending Spencer so for that I think he's ultra cool.

As far as the sister...ehhh, don't know enough about her yet.

Aiden & Madison..that's one big WTF right there. lol I'm surprised we're seeing a different side to Madison this season; there's actually more beneath the rough 'n tough bitch mode she went through last season!

I'm glad that they're having character development. The only thing I was kinda ify on was I thought the father/daughter stuff was a tad cheesy, but it was necessary for the plot so I see why they upped the cheesy factor. lol

The thing I'm most anticipating is when Paula finds out about Spashly. HOLY CRAP that's gonna be intense and that's kinda how I expect my parents to react so that'll definitely be interesting to see. LOL Anyways, anyone else have thoughts on the premiere?
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)