Thread: Middle-East
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2006, 23:51   #11
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
There is always collateral damage in war. The Israelis are bombing beruit because they are protecting a terrorist cell that took Israeli soldiers hostage. If they hadn't taken the soldiers there wouldn't be a problem.

It's all comes down to intention. And the Israelis will not take any bullshit from anyone, because to do so, would be to repeat History. I don't think anyone wants the murder of another 6 million Jews on their conscious
Khartoun, this in 2006, not 1939. The taking of the soldiers is not gonna cause 6 million Jews to get killed. That would not happen again. And if you're gonna mention that, would it be ok if 6 million Lebanese people (yes, I know the population of Lebanon is not that big!) were killed instead? Whether someone is jew, muslim, straight, gay, lebanese etc they are still human, we are all the same.

It's all about the degree of response, Israel are doing some major over reacting right now. And lets be honest, this isn't even about Hezbollah. It's innocent civilians that they are targeting and that are dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
If the Israelis are guilty of war crimes for bombing Beruit, then NATO is just as guilty for bombing Yugoslavia during the Kosovo crisis and the allied forces for the bombing of Dresden..
I don't know enough about that to comment but I'm against all war, so you're probably right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyro
The world would be a better place without us.
The amazon rain forest wouldn't be getting destroyed if we weren't here either (I'm guessing you've seen about this on the news.) This is gonna cause some bad shit
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm