View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 02:08   #2
The Dream is Over, :~(

OMG, when's the last time I bought an album?!
Anyhoo, Radiohead's Kid A, I thought, was a pretty good investment, as was their other two previous albums; OK Computer and The Bends. But honestly, since Kid A I've seriously hated them for reasons for more than they deserve.

INXS Greatest Hits, cause they made some pretty cools sounds in the eighties, I Need you Tonight.

Spice Girls, self titled... ok and also the second album, Spice World. Say whatever you want, they are the best goddamn pop band in the last twenty years.

Oasis What's the Story... the only good album they have ever had, so they seriously need to shut the fuck up telling off other bands.

The Roots - Things Fall Apart, but really anything from them seeing as they are the saviours to this "hip-hop cancer."

AAnd U2's Pop, obviously they had other better albums but the fact that this is one good album and that they were bold enough to adopt sounds from another genre that others snubbed their noses at is freaking awesome. Constantly evolving their sound and not taking the stance of their peers by playing the same nostalgic sound over and over again is not being creative, or even original. Sadly they've stopped and started to record radio-friendly generic shit.