View Single Post
Old 24-02-2006, 19:36   #37
"... I love birds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Alrighty!
I just saw the entire season and now it is officially up there in the best shows on television along with The Wire, Battlestar Galactica and America's Next Top Model.

So I want to say a big "Thank you!!!" and "Goddamn you!!!" to tainted_chick and dare2dream28 for getting me hooked. It's a fantastic show but what the fuck! I have to wait 8 months now?! That's bullshit!

Could you guys not have told me about this show, like say, August or something?

Thanks!

Anyhoo, I just have to say that the entire season had me going "awww" like a billion times. Quite honestly Spashley is the most adorable couple I have ever seen onscreen. The chemistry between the actresses rivals that of J.Lo and George Clooney in Out of Sight, and that movie was hot, yo! That relationship better fricking last. Not only that, but I want the next season to start immediately after the kiss. I don't want to miss out on any adorable Spashley moments; the holding hands/checking pulse moment, the "I have some leftover to take care of you," and of course more exposure of Ashley's midriff because that girl has the abs of a God!
Goddayum!

Anyhoo, that will be all... for now.
Hey your welcome!! Im glad I could share with people