View Single Post
Old 21-02-2006, 05:29   #31
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2dream28
I don't know if you guys know about this, but a REALLY great SON forum is http://s14.invisionfree.com/SpencerAshley/ You have to sign-up in order to view anything, but trust me, it is *very* worth it. They have links of where to downloap episodes, photos, web exclusives as well as fanfiction sections!!!! And you'll be surprised on who you see there...got some oldies from tatysite over there in addition to some people from tatu.us. Definitely worth your time to check out! OH! And they have some AWESOME fan music videos...one person even made a video to ATTSS.
Holy shit!
Thanks, I got to see the premiere and the episode after through that site. (So does that make it the first three episodes? Or first two? I'm confused). In any case, consider me hooked.

I really like that it's pretty obvious that the whole Spashley story line is in the forefront of the show with everything else being secondary. AND that unlike other shows, they (the producers) are taking their sweet time developing the story and fleshing out these characters, particularly Spence and Ash, so this isn't a one time thing to get their ratings up.

As for the hotness, Ashley has what I like to call the "Gerard Butler" effect. Technically her looks aren't too special but on-screen she's simply smoldering. She's officially up there in the list of women I'd temporarily suspend my heterosexuality with. She'd be in good company with Salma Hayek, Kate Winslet and Lara the Soup Chef.