View Single Post
Old 29-01-2006, 00:36   #1
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Food & alcohol worldwide

this is for those who appreciate and enjoy fine cuisine. and wine. and champagne. feel free to name restaurants, dishes, or any other specialties you have experienced. or even anything particular to a place or a region that you care to recollect and make note of.

let's see. a restaurant on 2nd ave had great eggplant ravioli. mmm italian. i also love a good pesto sauce or a balsamic reduction. on friday i had lunch with a coworker at Havana (cuban food) and it was great, and also relatively inexpensive. last night a few friends and i went to a champagne bar that was delectable. bill came out to $200+ what else what else...i so enjoy a seared tuna, or a really good crab cake. a friend recommended an excellent wine bar somewhere in the city that "i MUST try"...there is also Chocolate Bar that serves all chocolate desserts, and to complement, it has a great alcohol menu. and this place where they do dessert before the main course. truly great, for a sweet tooth.

so...
any foodies out there?
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Completeā„¢ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]