View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 13:36   #10
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Have to say I don't really agree with much of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
i get this strong feeling that a lot of women end up being lesbians due to their dislike of men rather than their love of women.
If that is the case you can't call them lesbians. If a woman dislikes a man it doesn't suddenly make her wanna suck a girl's nipples. Yeah, I know it isn't all about sex, but it plays a big part.

Quote:
ive certainly seen that happen in cases where women have been in abusive situations with men and decide to turn to women as the softer more protective option.
If that is indeed true that is crap for the real lesbian community as those kind of women will break other women's hearts.

Quote:
on point one, they regard men as the oppressive enemy and im a traitor by having male friends. i view this as complete rubbish. not every man is abusive.
Personally I have trouble getting on with straight men. I love gay men, but me and straight men just can't be friends Too many bad experiences.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm