View Single Post
Old 28-12-2005, 12:31   #11
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
But you were quite happy to laugh it up with Rachel when she was totally ripping into me. And when you asked me what I am, you did so in an incredibly mocking tone.
i only intervened when you called us all: "hypocrites", "fuckers" and "whiny freaks".
Quote:
Just because you think you're being sneaky with your insults, don't think you're going to get away with them.
"sneaky"? oh girl, hell no. when i said you were an egocentric manic-depressive, i said so out in the open. and i stand by my statement.
Quote:
Forre isn't stupid. She's not going to miss the underlying sneer and derision in every comment you've directed at me in the past 4 weeks.
I'm not worried about Forre. What bothers me is that she has to bow to people like KQ, even though they are clearly out to get me.
is this some kind of a kiss ass campaign you're on?
Quote:
As I said before - do what you want to me. If you're in a minority of one the truth is still the truth, and I can see what really happened here even if few other people can.
yes, you know it all.

argh, whatever. i'm not gonna waste my energy on you. i've never been an offensive member and always behaved on this forum, but you push mine and a lot of other people's buttons. logical conclusion: you are the root of our problems, not some sort of scape goat or victim, as you try to portray yourself.