View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 00:32   #62
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitty2002
You realize 80%+ people down there are black and most blacks are democrats, thus NOT Bush supporters.

actually its flipped flopped. most african americans are christian/catholic, and although they may not be exclusively republican, they agreed with many of Bush's policies [which was based on his religion] which is what won the election. The election was not tampered. Bush won it clean and fair both times.

Quote:
This hollier than thou attitude from EVERYONE in here is pissing me off.
i agree. no one is better than anyone else. but i do believe that once you take away someone elses humanity, you take away your own.

ANother problem that I'd like to bring up is the person who was put in charge of FEMA, Michael Brown. ANyone wanna take a stab at what his previous job was? His job was to ensure that horse-show judges followed the rules and to investigate allegations against those suspected of cheating. No seriously thats what he did. Guess who appointed him? Joe Allbaugh, Bush's 2000 campaign manager who also happens to be an old friend of Brown's . Funny how it all sorta works out huh?

btw. thanks for the vid qb! kanye west is freakin hilarious!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"