View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 22:09   #36
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
But, does it really matter *who* you kill? In my opinion, when it comes to killing it shouldn't be "our people" - "their people", because just because these people aren't part of your country, doesn't mean it's better to kill them than to kill your "own" people. The world is a big blob of dirt, rock and lava that has through time been split up in different pieces, but the humans, are humans.
If you knew me a little more you'd know I use very often "black humour".....but indeed...there is a little difference....if you read on the newspapers "A woman has killed a children", you'd react by saying "Oh ! It's horrible!"....but if you 'd read "A woman has killed her own children"...you would find no words to express your emotion...

To resume...what I realy think is that a lot of people, instead of reading some news by this side and that side....should take the time to take a Good History Book (of course we can debate about what is a Good History Book.... ) to get a Global Vision about history throught the centuries and the different civilizations....cause I'm really worried to see how people become more and more ignorant about history in general.