View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 22:01   #35
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Errr... I don't think I ever said they DESERVE anyhting like this, or that it isn't unfortunate that this happened to them. I'm even defending these people infront of those who say they should have moved from there. Anyway...
I am not saying you said all of those things above. I was responding to the general feel. But I do know how you feel about the US, and do know there was some underlying feelings there. I just didn't want to read ANYTHING remotely like what some of these people have said to come from your mouth. It hurt. At that moment, you were one of them. I was mad and disappointed Freddie, sorry. EDIT: all be honest, I misread you a bit. I was emotional, still am.

My main point is that people just don't realize that they are displaying everything they hate about the US in how they are acting. They think they can turn their noses up to US policy, because they are better than. I think it is laughable, that these people, THESE people above think THEY are better than. After reading what they have written I would think they were American.

People need to face the music, look at themselves in the mirror and realize they are just as pathetic and have NO RIGHT to stand so tall and high, until they deserve it.

Queenbee - A drought is when it hasn't rained in a very long time and earth begins to scorch and food can no longer grow. It can destory entire farming communities. And entire countries that rely on those communities for food.