Thread: Rasputin
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2003, 08:08   #18
no....

touche, good job. And may i just state (for stating purposes) I have ALWAYS believed that the bodies found at that location were the Tsar and his family (sans possibly Maria or Anastasia and Alexei) (What are the chances of finding those bodies with the right Male to Female ratio and the right ratio of non-related bones for the servants). I simply like to state both sides of the puzzle, to let OTHERS choose what they want (although Jan has done quite a lot of stuff)

i like to let people DECIDE FOR THEMESELVES and most people do not have the SKEPTIC point of view information like i do.

Although, this mysterious book "Rescueing the Tsar" should be found. It hasn't been reprinted since 1920, so to find someone else with it would be great and to read.

As for Anna Anderson I'd love to know who she really was and where she came from.
And Maria and Anastasia's case is sure a mystery. I read an article a few weeks ago with ANOTHER found Anastasia.
I'm sure Alexi couldn't have survived in his condition <--just my opinion. The girls certainly could have due to the jewels sewed in their undergarments...

Am i a sick o, or am I the only one who really wants to see the finger of Alexandra that they found at the first site where they prepped the bodies for burials? Does that finger still exists? Do you know jan?