View Single Post
Old 23-03-2005, 23:49   #40

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
But look, Ive completely changed my mind - you're right. you know everything, and I know shit about concerts - you = proper , me = shit. And you are taking us to a whole new level - apologizing for being nasty, giving up being gay ... to go for str8 boys such as that Gerard Amazing, you are on your way to picture perfect! I applaud you!
Your sarcasm is uncalled for and annoying. And just like I can profess admiration for male singers, she can too. Doesn't mean that either of us wants to sleep with any of them. You were making fun of her for liking certain music. Sure thats not exactly grounds for her to piss off, but that doesn't mean it's okay either. Stuff like that doesn't have any place on this forum if you ask me.

Good: "I dont like that band. And here's why: *proceed to give good reasons*"

Bad: "Hahahahaah! You suck! That band sucks! What the heck is wrong with you listening to such a sucky band?"

I'm not saying you acted like the latter, but you got too close to the latter for comfort. I dont mean any offense, but I dont want to see serious arguments around here, and name calling. Especially when it involves one of my favorite people maybe leaving for good.

( Nice sig you got there, honestly. [/offtop] )

Quote:
Soon Atreyu will be performing at Mall of America, where 13 year old blonde girls will be ripping their hair off!
I don't believe that for a second.

Quote:
(no, not the ones with seats
And what's wrong with seats? When I saw Evanescence/Seether/TDG/BB last July, it was at a large outdoor theater with seats, and it was great. There's no loss of experience because it's at a theater.