View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 01:27   #44
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Does anyone still remember FadingAway? That kid from America. He was a mod on The Island Of The Arts even, for a while. He disapeared in May 2003.

Then there's Yulenia (or something like that. :P), my favourite girl JockedStylz of course. My lesbian lover Darje. Karxwp. Lenochka, Uhaku, Bitty and Volkotina. Then there's the mod of all mods Echoed, which some people succesfully drove away with their ignorance and lack of respect (besides the fact that she had less time for the forum things at that point). There's also someone else on this forum I sorely miss, but shall remain unmentioned for undisclosed reasons...

There are still a BUNCH of other people who made this forum as special as it once was... Cniaju, Tranz, Cirrus, Crni (he doesn't come much on lately anyway).

Hmmm... who else...TvA, Xenna (banned unrightfully - it'd really be great if she'd get unblocked), same goes for Rob and Nike75.