View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 18:26   #1
I don't waste my time

Question Missing members and why they left - discussion

I liked these members, but they're gone! WHY?!?!?!

I have a possible explanation for kirillov, but I don't know about the others.

So, kirillov felt bad after some girls in this forum told him he should stop talking about wanking, and I heard he deleted all his posts and went away. Actually, although it wasn't always on the right time, I thought the guy was pretty funny! At least, original. It's always nice to have some random moments on the forum. Personally, I would laugh my ass off everytime I was reading a serious discussion, with the usual opinions and theories, and then some random comment comes: "Hi, I've just wanked" It's like... WHAT?!?! So, I think people were too old-fashioned with kirillov, he was just an original guy, he wasn't trying to offend anyone!
kirillov, if you're reading this, please do post again!

As for guesshoo, she was a really sweet, funny person who used to post often, and was one of the regulars on the Q&A Game. I loved her! But she hasn't said anything for ages. Anybody know anything from her?

And what about taty994945 (I had to check the member list to get the numbers right ), aka John, that randomly hilarious australian guy? What happened to him? He was sooo addicted to the forum, he seemed to enjoy himself a lot here, so why did he leave without even saying a word?
I remember kishkash used to chat with him on MSN... Maybe she can make things clearer.

So, if anyone has some informations on the departure of these members, please reveal them! Also, if you think these members don't belong here and would like to explain why, go ahead. And if you share my thoughts about having them here, speak out as well!