View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 09:04   #10
we shout

Thanks Kate.

That is very interesting to read (Whatareembryonicstemcells.jpg).

Actually I'm reading an alternative book from religion perspective that is called "Souls Travelling through 7 destinations" ..( I read it halfway... as usual ).. the is absorb from the Quran . the step of the creation of the human .. so this book said its started from a sperm .. then it become blood and the bone were developed and the the bones were wrapped with muscles and it become a shape. Then after 4 months (120 days), only a soul was blew into the baby and a new life begin.

Quote:
Many abortion rights opponents oppose the use of embryonic stem cells for research because they come from human embryos a few days old. The embryo must be destroyed to obtain the stem cells, opposed by many people who consider life to begin at conception.
But I am still very very very lack of knowledge from religion perspective, that I am not sure what is God stand on this issue. But abortion is still no no to God even within the 4 months period...... but God encourages us knowledges and science discovery and development ..

...just what would happened to human society if abortion is allowed? ..will we be killing a baby just because we disgaree after we found out that the sex of the baby is not what we want or from the scanning we figured that the baby is not perfect?

I still think there is an escape to this issue ... maybe somewhere out there ..someone knows the answer.