View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 00:11   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
goku, I give up on you, goku. It's a pity that we don't have any biology majors on this forum to back me up. I can't lecture you on the first two years of biology, can I? Cuz clearly, you have no idea what your talking about. You don't know what genes are, or how they work. As much as I would like to sit here and explain, I can't. Go to the library and read a few book. I recommend "Biology" by Campbell and Reece.
Kate Kate.. I give up on you! I understand exactly what you are talking about. I do know what genes are. It's you. You are too single minded. Maybe it was the fact that you're a biology major. Just sit for one second and think, what if that wasnt true. From there it's all up to you. But some people can't think that. And thats all right, I just tend not to get along too well with them. Just challenge your mind, challenge you and your professor's ideas. Regardless of what you believe, consider alternatives.

I haven't even said it yet lol, but I believe it or not believe in evolution. I am not closed-minded though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryetto
There's no explanation about these things, because life started has from something that we can't explain because we simply don't know. That's where God comes about, in whatever form it exists.
That's exactly right. We simply don't know, that's where the possibilities start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
and Goku, i think you're brilliant, you see things from a perspective of complete subjectivity :: or so it appears ::
thegurgi, I love you! You're a bright one yourself.